Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Why being happy is good for you?


"When I was five years old my mother told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up. I wrote " happy. "They told me I did not understand the assignment, and I told them  that they did not understand life. "
John Lennon


                                                                                                     

Many people believe that happiness is a kind of luxury, something that can be felt only after solving all the problems of life, and when conditions are favorable.
Some even believe that it is frivolous and irresponsible to be happy when so many of them have important life tasks. They need to finish school, get a job, earn money, pay bills, secure his shelter and educate children ...
Some even believe that they are more serious, more mature and dignified when you are  frown and worry global concerns.

Being happy and satisfied for the great majority of people is somewhere at the bottom of priorities. Something that they gave up as soon as they've grown up and realized "what is a life."

In the past twenty years, psychologists have their attention diverted from the disorder and problems to development of human resources and  improvement of the quality of life. They practiced among other things, the study of happiness and on the basis of a large number of studies, conducted in many countries and on a large number of people they came to the following conclusion:

Being happy is not only beautiful but also healthy and beneficial!

Happy people enjoy the following benefits:


  • are more sociable and have more energy



  • are more compassionate and cooperative



  • others prefer them



  • are more likely to marry and stay married



  • They have a rich network of friends and social support



  • are more flexible in thinking and original



  • are more productive at work



  • are better leaders and negotiators, and earn more money



  • they are more resistant to difficult conditions



  • have a stronger immune system



  • they arephysically healthier



  • live longer


Not enough? :)

Now you're probably wondering what needs to happen so that you become happy and enjoy all these benefits. I do not know the answer to that question. I do not know what happens and someone becomes happy. I've never heard that one happened something like that, it's easy to become happy.

But, if you are wondering what it is that you can work, perseverance, dedication and patience, and to build on them attitudes and behaviors that result in a feeling of happiness and well-being of an idea and the policy can be found in these articles:
 A little secret to big success!
Three causes of happiness

Feel free to comment and share this article with your friends!:)


Follow me on Twitter and Facebook :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post feel free to comment and share with your friends :)